An Awfully Big Adventure!

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM

I am getting REALLY good at claiming that something is a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity...and then going back for seconds.

My first serving of seconds is leaving on yet another study abroad: leaving today, in a matter of hours, in fact. This will be one of the last official things I do as an art history student at BYU. I walked in the graduation ceremonies last week but technically won't graduate until August. However, I walked early because come August...
I will be returning to Disney World for a second internship with them! This time I will be working inside their transportation department (crossing my fingers I am assigned to be a boat captain at Epcot!).

Life is just so wonderful and full of surprises.

I am really grateful for the amazing things I am able to do and experience at this time in my life. I really don't think I would change these experiences for anything in the world.

And now...it is time to finish packing and take off on another awfully big adventure!

See ya on the other side...of the pond, that is!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for An Awfully Big Adventure!

Post a Comment