To A Friend I Am Concerned About
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 9:57 PM
*I wrote this awhile ago...just thought I would bring it back...
Dear Friend,
I am writing to you because I am deeply concerned about you. This addiction is not healthy.
It is tainting your ability to have a normal relationship with others (especially of the opposite sex). I have noticed that your eyes are red and glazed over from constant viewings and reviewings in the late hours of the night, in the dark privacy of your room.
I know what you are hiding behind your textbook during class.
I know what those pages under your bed contain.
Friend....
I love you....
but.....
IT IS TIME TO LET GO OF TWILIGHT!
Sincerely,
A Concerned Friend (aka Ashley)
Dear Friend,
I am writing to you because I am deeply concerned about you. This addiction is not healthy.
It is tainting your ability to have a normal relationship with others (especially of the opposite sex). I have noticed that your eyes are red and glazed over from constant viewings and reviewings in the late hours of the night, in the dark privacy of your room.
I know what you are hiding behind your textbook during class.
I know what those pages under your bed contain.
Friend....
I love you....
but.....
IT IS TIME TO LET GO OF TWILIGHT!
Sincerely,
A Concerned Friend (aka Ashley)

oh my word.
that was awesome!