As Of Late...

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Friday, November 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Halloween...
was awhile ago.

But that is ok 'cause we can revisit it for a brief moment.

My roommates and I decided to do a combined costume together. Katelyn was BRILLIANT and suggested we go as the Powerpuff Girls.

Pretty stinkin' awesome if you ask me!



Last night...
was not quite so long ago.

It was also the release of H.P. 7 Pt. 1 (yeah...that is how my ticket read...I found it fun to try to say it 10 times fast).

I wasn't originally going to go to the midnight release (knowing how INSANE Provo was going to be...) but a friend of mine had an extra ticket and offered to sell it to me and I was like, "Why not?!"

We showed up at 5:15pm to save a spot in line and worked in two-hour shifts trading off with the other people in our group. Was it worth it? Yes. We were the FIRST people let into the 2nd theater they opened up.

Brilliant, bloody brilliant.

Usually, I don't dress up for stuff like this but...Chelsea was soooo into it it was hard not to get caught up in the excitement with her. I happened to remember my buddy Mason had dressed as Ron for Halloween and asked him if I could borrow his costume.

Was it worth it?

Yes. Completely.

Even if I did happen to run into a guy I am a bit interested in while decked out in Harry Potter stuff...I am hoping he found it endearing and not...disturbing.
Here's hoping.

Comments:

There are 3 comments for As Of Late...

Post a Comment