RA Training

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Sunday, September 5, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Oh man. I fell behind...again.

I really kind of hoped that blogging would be the answer to my lack of consistent journal keeping...looks like it is not.

Oh well.

So once again, it is time to play catch up.

Shortly after returning home from Florida, I took off down to Provo with my mom and Aubrey. We spent the weekend setting up the new apartment and running back and forth between it and the airport (standby (to get them home) was a bit of a nightmare that weekend).


I really appreciated their help with the set up and Aubrey's patience (it was really, really boring for her but she didn't complain ONCE).

Monday kicked off RA training, which was a complete blast! I got to meet some of the coolest, most awesome people you will ever meet and have fun playing games, talking, eating, etc.

So...instead of going into too much detail...I will just throw in some photos and call us "caught up" for now.

BYU Salt Lake Building/Joseph Smith Building





Spring Haven

Camp Williams


Vacuum Repair Training

Comments:

There are 0 comments for RA Training

Post a Comment