The Debate Rages
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Monday, October 4, 2010 at 7:34 PM
So...
I have sat and listed out the pro and cons...
I have spent over an hour talking to my dad (aka my financial advisor) about it...
I have done research on both options...
and I have decided...
I am getting Final Cut Pro and a nice camcorder instead of a car.
Why?
Many reasons. With those tools I could (hopefully) put together a free-lance videography business. And a car is not really a necessity at the moment. Also, these tools would be less than what I would be spending on a car anyway (granted...not by much, since I was looking at junkers anyway, haha!)
Plus...I am thinking about going on a mission...and if I go, then I would have to resell the car in less than a year...I would just keep the camera and editing software and (hopefully) make some money off of it.
So now...it is time for the research to rage!
I have sat and listed out the pro and cons...
I have spent over an hour talking to my dad (aka my financial advisor) about it...
I have done research on both options...
and I have decided...
I am getting Final Cut Pro and a nice camcorder instead of a car.
Why?
Many reasons. With those tools I could (hopefully) put together a free-lance videography business. And a car is not really a necessity at the moment. Also, these tools would be less than what I would be spending on a car anyway (granted...not by much, since I was looking at junkers anyway, haha!)
Plus...I am thinking about going on a mission...and if I go, then I would have to resell the car in less than a year...I would just keep the camera and editing software and (hopefully) make some money off of it.
So now...it is time for the research to rage!

That's awesome. :-)