Run, Run as Fast as You Can...You Can't Catch Me 'Cause I Fell Behind AGAIN ("again" said in a southern accent)

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Monday, October 18, 2010 at 9:10 PM

I was causally glancing through my photos the other day and realized how much I have NOT told you (whoever you are).

Shame on me.

So once again I am playing a game of catch-up, move-on. Let's begin, shall we?

September 30 - Went to Elements Salon to get a real hair-cut, if you know what I mean. Decided to go back to bangs and see what happened. I actually really like them! Very, very happy with the results. Thanks Jaci! And thanks Alexis for the photo to show it all off     ;)

October 3 - Found myself having a pot-luck breakfast on temple square with Ross, Emma, and Tiffany. After breakfast we ran over to the Joseph Smith building to watch the morning session of General Conference. It was simply wonderful to see them again and to enjoy the easy conversation we are able to have together. It always just feels so natural.

After that session we enjoy an AMAZINGLY YUMMY lunch at the Nauvoo Cafe. It was amazing. Uh-mazing.

Then I ran off to join Tricia to actually attend the afternoon session. She had actually gotten her tickets from her old stake president who was unable to attend. He had awesome tickets! We were on the bottom floor about 20 rows back. LOVED it. THANKS TRICIA!!!!!


October 9 - My Dad, brothers, uncles and a couple cousin came to Provo for the "Alley Boys Reunion" they have started to make a tradition. They attend a BYU football game together as the tradition. This year everyone was a bit worried that this reunion would be dampened by BYU's poorly performing cougars. Thank goodness they came through for us in the end! 24-21! Niiiiiiiice!










October 14 - Had to run back up to Spokane real quick (I make it sounds so easy, don't I?) for one of my last ortho appointments. I am almost done with the invisi-line...YES! While I was there I was able to watch Max's football game against Ferris and my mom's skit for a Relief Society event. Pretty awesome day back in the hometown.

This Past Weekend - We (Jordan and I) wanted to do something extra special for Katelyn's birthday so we planned a lot of "events" for her on Saturday (her birthday is actually on Wednesday but it is kind of hard to do things during the week...ugh).

         Event 1 - Hiking the Y
         Event 2 - Jump On It!
         Event 3 - Panda Express
         Event 4 - Haunted Corn Maze
         Event 5 - Coldstone Ice Cream

Phew. All caught up.

...for now.

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Run, Run as Fast as You Can...You Can't Catch Me 'Cause I Fell Behind AGAIN ("again" said in a southern accent)

Post a Comment