The End of Finals; The Beginning of a New Love

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Friday, December 17, 2010 at 4:55 PM

With the close of finals week and knowing the rough couple of days I was about to go through as an RA, I decided last night I needed to take some "personal time."

I wanted to do something that I love to do and do it for a ridiculously long amount of time.

I have several passions that come to mind (some would not be considered..."legal" now since I am an RA...*coughPRANKS,SNOWBALLFIGHTScough*) but I settled on my current top two: reading and watching TV.

I FINALLY finished the Leven Thumps series (that only took...what? 5 years?). It was satisfying to final be done with the thing (although I really do love the author's writing style...he is hilarious to read!) but not so satisfied with the ending. Humph. Oh well. Moving on.
I have a thing for TV shows...movies are another passion but there is just something about a good TV show that really gets me excited. TV shows are on-going. The writers have to be creative for awhile if a show will be successful. I am particularly fond of shows that have an continuous story. Sit-coms are okay...but just okay. I really wanted to find a show that would get me hooked again. And...

I did.

Over Thanksgiving break I went and saw Tangled with my family and LOVED it. Such a cute movie!
Zachary Levi voices the male lead in the animated movie. I had heard a bit about Zachary from friends who were obsessed with the show Chuck but never really thought much of it. Tangled sparked my interest in him so I did a little digging and found out about the show. It sounded interesting so I rented the first season and...watched it in a single day.

Am I hooked?
Yep.

Time to go get season 2.

Comments:

There are 1 comments for The End of Finals; The Beginning of a New Love

Post a Comment