"If I Perish, I Perish"
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM
The guy I team-teach with for Sunday School pointed out that the title of today's lesson goes pretty well with finals week, which I thought was a hilarious comment. So, that is the title of this blog post as well.
Finals week. Yikes.
It starts tomorrow. Double yikes.
I was really proud of myself and spent a great deal of time preparing this weekend. My first scheduled final is not until Tuesday but I want to take my unscheduled final as soon as possible, so I am trying for early tomorrow morning.
My goodness though...that was a lot of hours of studying. To keep myself sane and things interesting, I made sure I did something actually FUN once I couldn't stand studying any longer.
Thursday night "after hours" Jack, Jordan, Katelyn and I hit up Nickel City (<3 that place!) where we played lazer tag and arcade games and ended the night with a late dinner at Wendy's.
Saturday night went and played lazer tag (again) with Amy and her roommates (minus Laura who was at her gma's Christmas party) at this place over by Smith's. It was super fun! The place was...ok. It was a much bigger area to play in than at the arcade but the equipment was kind of crappy. But hey, still a lot of fun!
After that I convinced them to go with me to see the newest Narnia.
LOVED it.
Finals week. Yikes.
It starts tomorrow. Double yikes.
I was really proud of myself and spent a great deal of time preparing this weekend. My first scheduled final is not until Tuesday but I want to take my unscheduled final as soon as possible, so I am trying for early tomorrow morning.
My goodness though...that was a lot of hours of studying. To keep myself sane and things interesting, I made sure I did something actually FUN once I couldn't stand studying any longer.
Thursday night "after hours" Jack, Jordan, Katelyn and I hit up Nickel City (<3 that place!) where we played lazer tag and arcade games and ended the night with a late dinner at Wendy's.
Good times. Good times.
Friday night I hung out at Amy and Laura's for a little bit and watched some Supernatural.
Creepy show...but the main guys are very, VERY attractive, so it balances out.
After that I convinced them to go with me to see the newest Narnia.
LOVED it.



Post a Comment