Close to the End

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Monday, June 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM

You can tell that we are getting closer to the end (and that I am getting sicker!...okay, "more sick") with each of these blog posts. I am certainly feeling myself dragging along and I am thinking that the next few posts will be relatively short. I am tried. I am sick. I am sick and tired ;) It is a lethal combination.

Today was spent mostly in the National Gallery. It is a phenomenal collection but I have been there before and I was in such a fog with my cold giving me a second, hard-core wave of nastiness...I really didn't enjoy it all that much :P But I fully intend on taking my parents back and trying that again, because, like I said, it really is a fabulous museum! 

We didn't finish at the museum until early evening, so I took a leisurely stroll to St.
Paul's cathedral (beautiful!), bought some candied nuts from a local vendor and then caught the Tube back to the hotel. I got a small but filling pasta dish from the mini-mart across the way and than called it a night. Lame, I know. But the really party starts on Friday and I need to rest up until then! :D 




Comments:

There are 0 comments for Close to the End

Post a Comment