Smiling...It's My Favorite!
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I really am such a little kid at heart...it was so ridiculously easy for me to be swept up in the magic of the moment last night as we watched the electric parade and the fireworks show in the Magic Kingdom.
I just couldn't stop smiling.
I have been here less than a week and I am already making memories that will last a lifetime with people I barely know but I fully except to come to be best buds with. It is so special to me.
Yesterday the Magic Kingdom was open until 1am...even though I had training this morning, I went ahead and pushed myself to be at the park until almost 11:30pm before calling it quits. And you know what? It was worth it. Really...I think the pictures speak for themselves, so I will leave it at that.

Today was my first day of training.
I really had no idea how much there is to know about running a little kids show at Disney! I am working on Disney Junior: Live on Stage! and The Voyage of the Little Mermaid, both of which are live action shows. Mostly I will be in charge of crowd-control (although Disney would NEVER call it that...they prefer the term "monitoring") but there are so many opportunities to interact with guests and just make these "magically moments" for individuals and families. I love it already.
Training was long.
The costume is...uh...not very conducive to attracting the opposite gender.
But...
I LOVE IT ALL.

You smiling, makes me smile. :) So glad you're having so much fun!!!