Let's Get This Started
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Monday, April 5, 2010 at 7:04 PM
In preparation for my up-coming adventures in travels, school, and life in general, I have decided that the easiest way to keep people updated would be through a blog!
This way if you want to know what I am up to you can come take a peek. If not...you are not pestered with annoying e-mails, Facebook pokes, notes, wall posts...and whatever else.
Now...the title? Well, "The Alley Cat's Meow" (why is there no underline option on this?!) is one of my favorite children's books ever (check it out sometime). Also, since my last name is Alley and this is where I will "meow" about whatever I so desire...it seemed perfect.
So...let's get this started!

This way if you want to know what I am up to you can come take a peek. If not...you are not pestered with annoying e-mails, Facebook pokes, notes, wall posts...and whatever else.
Now...the title? Well, "The Alley Cat's Meow" (why is there no underline option on this?!) is one of my favorite children's books ever (check it out sometime). Also, since my last name is Alley and this is where I will "meow" about whatever I so desire...it seemed perfect.
So...let's get this started!

"Meow."

great blog and awesome OCD post! im stoked to hear more of your "moewing" haha