Day Full of Amazingness!

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Friday, April 30, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Today was amazing and full of amazingness (as the title says)!
We visited the Museum of London (which was very interesting). Then...we went to St. Paul's.
That place is the most amazing place I have ever been to! It is absolutely incredible. It is so much larger than I ever realized. You just can't help but be struck with awe when you are staring up into the vaulted ceiling and see all the intricate designed borders and paintings and sculptures all filling a comparatively tiny space.

I am pretty sure that experience changed my life (and I am not trying to be corny). It just is so amazing and breath-taking. It is my current favorite site in London.

We also had a chance to go to the National Gallery which was incredible. My art history self was going nuts!

All-in-all, another successful day in London. :) Happiness.

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Day Full of Amazingness!

Post a Comment