Whistle While You Pack
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Monday, April 26, 2010 at 6:51 PM
I couldn't help but whistle a merry little tune as I crammed everything I will need for six weeks into one suitcase, a backpack and a shoulder bag.
Go me!
I was pretty proud of myself; I can't lie. My mom said, "It can't be done." I said, "Watch me."
Ah, if only cockiness always paid off like that.
All that is left to pack is the laptop I am typing this from. However, I am not concerned. I already have a place set aside for it in my backpack.
My father should be very proud of the puzzle, piece-fitting skills I gained from him. Everything fits a certain way that allows it to be packed into the relatively small areas. He would have beamed with uncontrollable fatherly-pride if he could have looked into my mind and saw that it was working exactly the same way his does.
Oh, father...OCD and puzzle-solving skills.
Thank you?...Maybe.
Go me!
I was pretty proud of myself; I can't lie. My mom said, "It can't be done." I said, "Watch me."
Ah, if only cockiness always paid off like that.
All that is left to pack is the laptop I am typing this from. However, I am not concerned. I already have a place set aside for it in my backpack.
My father should be very proud of the puzzle, piece-fitting skills I gained from him. Everything fits a certain way that allows it to be packed into the relatively small areas. He would have beamed with uncontrollable fatherly-pride if he could have looked into my mind and saw that it was working exactly the same way his does.
Oh, father...OCD and puzzle-solving skills.Thank you?...Maybe.

I truly did not think it could be done in one suitcase. You are the master. I bow to your trip packing skills. ;-)