Life would be sooooo easy if I wasn't OCD...

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 2:10 AM


Oh OCD, could you please, pretty please, just leave me in peace?

I really don't think anyone realizes how much easier my life would be if I wasn't OCD. It is a curse. A curse passed unto me from my father. Thanks Dad. BUT! At least he understands me. He knows how there is this driving madness inside my head that won't let me rest until everything is in its proper place (properly spaced and orientated according to its best fit within the space occupied).

I won't admit to you that I spent hours trying to decide what color scheme would go best with this blog. Or that I spent as much time (if not more) trying to get the title (or "banner" as we serious bloggers refer to it as) to fit perfectly and line up evenly with the columns. I won't even tell you what time it is (even though once I post this a time will be revealed) now that I am finally satisfied with my work.
...
I sat here trying to think of occupations where OCD would truly be appreciated (this because I was working on my class schedule for next year at the same time).

I decided that the best way my curse could be used for my benefit would be if I became a criminal mastermind.


Seriously.


Every detail would be thought out and executed with absolute precision. As long as I was working solo (my OCD would never allow me to rely on other...lesser...criminals anyway) I am pretty certain I would never be caught. I am too OCD to overlook a minor detail that might play a big role. I am too OCD to leave any evidence behind (just ask my roommates about my cleaning habits). And of course, I am far too OCD to even imagine jeopardizing my mission by getting romantically involved with anyone even remotely connected with law enforcement (and of course my OCD would require I do a background check before I allow myself to be interested in any "hottie" anyway).

Pretty sure I just decided my future.
Now what major would that fall under?

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Life would be sooooo easy if I wasn't OCD...

Post a Comment