Oliver!

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM

After our adventures at Hampton Court Palace, we spent the night at the theatre enjoying Oliver! the musical.

I had never seen it before. I liked it. Again, not my favorite musical but fun and enjoyable.

What blew me away were the children! The youngest kid must have been about 7 years old and he had this great voice and was a fantastic dancer. It was just extremely impressive to see these really young children, who have obviously worked very hard, put on such a good show. They were all very talented, they knew the choreography, and they looked like they were having the time of their lives!

Oliver's voice was very pure. And man (or...boy), could he hit those high notes! Every time he sang, Emma and I would just grin at each other because he was so wonderful!

Ok...my children better be talented like that.
Just saying. :)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Oliver!

Post a Comment