Back in the Good Ol' US of A
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM
I have been back for almost two weeks now. Crazy how time flies. It probably helps that I have very little time to sit and be bored...I almost miss that feeling a little bit.
The Saturday after I got back I went right back to work working two jobs. I was re-hired at the theatre and am working once again for Dr. Dentler on top of Five Mile in his huge garden.
It is interesting though...the differences between the two jobs.
I really missed the actual working aspect of the garden. I learn so much on the job there! It is really valuable stuff.
I missed the people at the theatre...and the free movies...and not much else haha!
I will also be starting a side-job for my grandmother as well so it will be about 60+ hours for me the next four weeks. Which is really a huge blessing actually because most people are struggling to find a single job. Plus, my working time has been cut extremely short by my study abroad and the fact that I leave again at the start of August.
So...letting the working times roll! 'Cause...that's about all I have time for these coming weeks.
The Saturday after I got back I went right back to work working two jobs. I was re-hired at the theatre and am working once again for Dr. Dentler on top of Five Mile in his huge garden.
It is interesting though...the differences between the two jobs.
I really missed the actual working aspect of the garden. I learn so much on the job there! It is really valuable stuff.
I missed the people at the theatre...and the free movies...and not much else haha!
I will also be starting a side-job for my grandmother as well so it will be about 60+ hours for me the next four weeks. Which is really a huge blessing actually because most people are struggling to find a single job. Plus, my working time has been cut extremely short by my study abroad and the fact that I leave again at the start of August.
So...letting the working times roll! 'Cause...that's about all I have time for these coming weeks.

Post a Comment