Trooping of the Colors
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 2:02 AM
Saturday Stephanie Osborn and I went to see Trooping of the Colors.
We wanted to get a good spot to see the parade (where the Queen enters the arena) and the actual ceremony so we left the big group we were with. We managed to get a really good spot and there was only one row of people behind us and the barrier. We were pretty pumped!
Then...
We wanted to get a good spot to see the parade (where the Queen enters the arena) and the actual ceremony so we left the big group we were with. We managed to get a really good spot and there was only one row of people behind us and the barrier. We were pretty pumped!
Then...
ten minutes before the parade started they let all these school children in in front of our barrier! Dang it. So, the children would not have been a problem because we were at least a head taller than them. But...all the teachers with them....yeah, pretty much did not see a single thing. Oh well. I am not one of those people who gets super excited to see famous people. So, I enjoyed the atmosphere and talking with the people around us.
It was cool to be there but not something I feel inclined to do again.

Post a Comment