Music Moves Me...But Not Quite as Intensely as it Does Others...

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Yesterday we attended a concert of the Vienna Piano Trio. I really had no idea what to expect. I knew I would enjoy it but I was a bit ignorant because I had no idea who the Trio was or what they played.

It was amazing! I loved it.

The thing I found extremely interesting was how into the music all three of the musicians got. At one point the cello player was crying because of the sadness of the music. The violinist was very intense and you could see what the emotion of the music was based on his facial expressions. The pianist was also intense but in a different way. He just always looked thrilled to be performing and he always had this big smile on his face.

It made me appreciate how music can move people. I just realized that while I enjoy music I have never had that kind of intense, intimate connection with it. I enjoyed being able to experience that connection vicariously through those musicians.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Music Moves Me...But Not Quite as Intensely as it Does Others...

Post a Comment