A Day Like That...Deserves Several Posts.
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Friday, May 7, 2010 at 12:25 AM
Wednesday was the most jam-packed day of my entire life!
In a space of merely 8 hours (not including travel time: 2 hours+ both ways) we saw four major sites in the English countryside.
1. Stonehenge
2. Bemerton Church (where George Herbert lived, worked, died and is buried)
2. Bemerton Church (where George Herbert lived, worked, died and is buried)
3. The Wilton House (home of the 18th Earl of Pembrooke and a famous filming location)
4. Stourhead (an absolutely beautiful (I have come to terms with the fact that I will use that word a ton to describe England because it really is) landscape garden)
So, because we have seen so much, I just feel like I can only do those sites justice in separate and distinct posts.
Let's do this thing!
*By the way the photos are some views from out the bus window on the way to our sites: the passing countryside stunned me; I wouldn't have minded at all to have been stuck on the bus all day just watching those hills and flowers roll by.

Post a Comment