Greenwich ("Gren-itch") Walk

Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 4:35 AM

Enjoyed this walk mostly because of who I was with. Ross, Stephen, Emma...you guys rock!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1275748905518

There is the link to the video I created to go along with this walk.

Some sites of interest that we saw:
-Royal Naval College (oh my great-grandpa would be so proud to know I thought of him while I was there...in fact, I was wearing his naval graduation ring while I was there (at least I think I was...or it may have been in my bag).
-The Prime Meridian (center of the world!!!! pretty much.)
-a lot of museums!

My favorite part? Probably getting to the walk because we took the DLR (a light rail system) and got to see a lot of the city that we hadn't seen before.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Greenwich ("Gren-itch") Walk

Post a Comment