Sick Sunday
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 2:43 PM
Ugh.
There is something spreading around the London center and I was one of the "lucky" ones to catch it.
I left for church this morning feeling sick to my stomach and just hoped it would pass. By the end of sacrament meeting however, I was not only nauseous, I was dizzy, light-headed, experiencing the chills and running a slight fever. Needless to say, I went home. Well..."home."
It was miserable, let me tell ya. My friend (Jenni) is a life-saver and had some fever medicine which I took and then slept for most of the rest of the day. I feel better now, although I still have a bit of a headache.
Another girl in our group has hives all over her body. Three other girls have or had the same symptoms as me. Sick. Sick. Sick.
Ironically enough, when I woke up I remembered that I needed to start preparing my Relief Society lesson for next week:
"Healing the Sick"
There is something spreading around the London center and I was one of the "lucky" ones to catch it.
I left for church this morning feeling sick to my stomach and just hoped it would pass. By the end of sacrament meeting however, I was not only nauseous, I was dizzy, light-headed, experiencing the chills and running a slight fever. Needless to say, I went home. Well..."home."
It was miserable, let me tell ya. My friend (Jenni) is a life-saver and had some fever medicine which I took and then slept for most of the rest of the day. I feel better now, although I still have a bit of a headache.
Another girl in our group has hives all over her body. Three other girls have or had the same symptoms as me. Sick. Sick. Sick.
Ironically enough, when I woke up I remembered that I needed to start preparing my Relief Society lesson for next week:
"Healing the Sick"

Good luck on your lesson this week! I know you'll do awesome!