Scotland, Here I Come!
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Scotland is the trip I have been really pumped for! Don't get me wrong, the other stuff has been fantastic but Scotland...oh, Scotland...has always been my dream place to go to! Ok...one of my dream places. But it is so high up there, you have no idea.
For the next three days (Monday-Wednesday) I will be up in Edinburgh and possible some other sweet locations (which are completely up to me and I will tell you where I went when I get back). I have decided not to take my computer. I want to be able to enjoy Scotland to the fullest extent possible and I want nothing distracting me. Nothing except my camera that is.
I will return shortly (don't fret Mom, blog posts will follow as soon as I return haha!). Enjoy your three days!
Scotland, here I come!
P.S. Cool side note:
I will be traveling by train and leaving from King's Cross Station. Harry Potter, anyone? :)
For the next three days (Monday-Wednesday) I will be up in Edinburgh and possible some other sweet locations (which are completely up to me and I will tell you where I went when I get back). I have decided not to take my computer. I want to be able to enjoy Scotland to the fullest extent possible and I want nothing distracting me. Nothing except my camera that is.
I will return shortly (don't fret Mom, blog posts will follow as soon as I return haha!). Enjoy your three days!
Scotland, here I come!
P.S. Cool side note:
I will be traveling by train and leaving from King's Cross Station. Harry Potter, anyone? :)

Unsolicited suggestions to do in Scotland:
Lochness is lame...or so I thought...."let's look at a lake"
If you get the chance go to McDuff its really far North but it is the cutest little town there has ever existed on the planet!