Lessons Learned Today
Posted by Ashley | | Posted On Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM

1. When shopping at Portobello market do not buy something you like at the first stop you see it at. Pretty much a sure shot that you will find the EXACT same thing for cheaper if you are willing to walk down the street just a bit more. (Learned that the hard way, sadly).
2. Ben's Cookies cookies (confused?) are really, really, really, really, really, really, really good. Period.
3. Les Miserables (uh...no accent marks? really blogspot?!) is incredible. Quite possibly my new favorite musical...in.cred.i.ble.
4. Maps are a beautiful thing.
5. It is possible to have a perfect night.
6. Don't admit to the woman at a certain candy store that you are American, because she will assume you are also an idiot and show you how to pay for items and count money (which I already knew how to do...I swear).
7. Don't go to a certain candy store because they have lots of amazing, wonderful candies and you will cringe when you see the price you are about to pay...eh, but it is London, right? So...it is ok...right? Please, don't be mad Mom. I was thinking of you the whole time :)
2. Ben's Cookies cookies (confused?) are really, really, really, really, really, really, really good. Period.
3. Les Miserables (uh...no accent marks? really blogspot?!) is incredible. Quite possibly my new favorite musical...in.cred.i.ble.
4. Maps are a beautiful thing.
5. It is possible to have a perfect night.
6. Don't admit to the woman at a certain candy store that you are American, because she will assume you are also an idiot and show you how to pay for items and count money (which I already knew how to do...I swear).
7. Don't go to a certain candy store because they have lots of amazing, wonderful candies and you will cringe when you see the price you are about to pay...eh, but it is London, right? So...it is ok...right? Please, don't be mad Mom. I was thinking of you the whole time :)

portobello? as in bedknobs and broomsticks? the place where the riches of ages are stowed?
exactly :)