Bright and early Monday morning, we all travelled to King's Cross Station to catch a train to Edinburg, Scotland. We were all excited because it was something right out of a Harry Potter book!


Of course, we had to go a few extra minutes early so that we could run and grab photos at platform 9 3/4 (which ironically enough is over by platform 8
not 9). It is in this random little corner...it looks like that legit trains did not want to be interrupted by swarms of people getting a taste of
the Harry Potter magic, so it is kind of tough to find. We succeeded though. The pictures...priceless. But...good thing they were
free because I don't think I would have paid actually :P
The train ride was...long.
4 1/2 hours to be exact (well...kind of exact).

I didn't really mind though. I really enjoy just staring out the window at the passing country-side. I think it might be because I spent so much time traveling in the car growing up (moving, going on vacations, just going on family drives, etc.) that I really just feel at home sitting and watching the beautiful scenery. I really do love it. It is a great time to think as well.
Anyway...not really much else I can say about a train ride...
...on to Edinburg stories!
It's ironic that we can fly for free because I would much rather drive to a destination. I LOVE car trips. I love to watch the scenery out the window. The longer the trip, the better, in my book. Totally envy that train ride! :-)